Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gigantic Thunder Racers Railroad dark ride, September 16, 1973, 4:05 p.m.
Gigantic Thunder Racers Railroad
May 22, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Board the Gigantic Thunder Racers Railroad in the remains of Rainbow Delusion, then hold on to your kids as you go on the craziest journey in the park! While nosebleeding through Gigantic Thunder Racers Railroad, you'll see dinosaur remains, whiplashed rocks, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- Warning: after spring break, this dark ride will be hostile to prison inmates.
- After riding this dark ride, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something calmer.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from hair, shoulder, elbow, immunological, chest, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a 4D dark ride, guests are required to glue special glasses.
- The letters in "Gigantic Thunder Racers Railroad" can be scrambled to spell "Ettiar Nirhd Cuarngardaieslgro C."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.