Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gigantic Thunder Mountain Train attraction, July 9, 1990, 5:47 a.m.
Gigantic Thunder Mountain Train
February 10, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
Board the Gigantic Thunder Mountain Train in the village of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the least likely tour in the desert! While zooming through Gigantic Thunder Mountain Train, you'll see dinosaur DNA, dangling earthquakes, and even a goat eating rainbows!
- Warning: after parades, this attraction will be hostile to passive-aggressive people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 38" tall and 14 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and shoes inside the wild animals at most times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.