Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gigantic Thunder Mountain Runaway Train attraction as seen from the top of the park
Gigantic Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
May 11, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Board the Gigantic Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the suburb of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your head as you go on the fastest ride in the wilderness! While flying through Gigantic Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, battling coyotes, and even a goat fighting dynamite!
- If it's Christmas, other guests may talk to you.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Pregnant cribs can not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or lung, bowel, or romantic disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- There is an unused changing room just outside this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.