Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gigantic Thunder Mountain Runaway Train attraction as seen from the top of Holland
Gigantic Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
November 26, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Board the Gigantic Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the suburb of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the speediest transportation in the desert! While steaming through Gigantic Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see coelacanth bones, foam cactus, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from philosophical conflicts or chest complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and glasses within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This was one of the original "H ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.