Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gigantic Thunder Mountain Haunted Train attraction during construction
Gigantic Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
September 8, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Board the Gigantic Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the town of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the best themed journey in the park! While screaming through Gigantic Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see cactus bones, threatening coyotes, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as allowable to go on.
- Guest in front must be at least 59" tall.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature chickens.
- No photography or dawdling encouraged.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.