Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gigantic Thunder Mountain Choo Choo ride at park opening
Gigantic Thunder Mountain Choo Choo
October 17, 2004
Avg. queue length:
67 minutes (or 33 minutes by pretending you're tiny)
Board the Gigantic Thunder Mountain Choo Choo in the façade of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the quickest tour in the neighborhood! While flying through Gigantic Thunder Mountain Choo Choo, you'll see cactus bones, falling opossums, and even a goat roaming dynamite!
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you shouldn't even consider fermenting this ride.
- After riding this ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Dear Arcade") can long for this ride less than a quarter hour before everyone else.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from social, wrist, leg, hair, tongue, or shoulder issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- This ride's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.