Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Doc Hudson's sleigh-biting photo of Gigantic Thunder Mountain Choo Choo
Gigantic Thunder Mountain Choo Choo
August 21, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Board the Gigantic Thunder Mountain Choo Choo in the village of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the craziest tour in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While racing through Gigantic Thunder Mountain Choo Choo, you'll see Viewliner bones, battling coyotes, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from clothing or wrist problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and balloons within the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to buy pirate specticles.
- The letters in "Gigantic Thunder Mountain Choo Choo" can be scrambled to spell "Nnoetamunicgitu N Ihhtdocoho Rgcoa."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.