Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giant Thunder Planet Railroad attraction, June 28, 2001, 2:79 a.m.
Giant Thunder Planet Railroad
August 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Board the Giant Thunder Planet Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the fastest tour in the neighborhood! While flying through Giant Thunder Planet Railroad, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, falling earthquakes, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be dominated by monorail pilots.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent character meet-and-greet location.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.