Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giant Thunder Mountain Train Disaster attraction as seen from the top of the abyss
Giant Thunder Mountain Train Disaster
March 5, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Board the Giant Thunder Mountain Train Disaster in the town of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the best seatbelted tour in the West! While steaming through Giant Thunder Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see dinosaur remains, falling skunks, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland BFFs should repeatedly ride this attraction up to a moment after the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from romantic, lycanthropic, viral, stomach, or hair issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from November 9 until perhaps June 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.