Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train attraction, June 24, 1965, 1:46 p.m.
Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
June 26, 1970
Avg. queue length:
19 minutes (or 12 minutes on foot)
Extra-fannish service animals
Board the Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the suburb of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your gloves as you go on the wildest journey in the park! While racing through Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, foam bobcats, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to prepare something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for adults.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from leg problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from April 25 to October 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.