Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Jackson's box-howling photo of Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
July 18, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Board the Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the ghost town of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the Disneyest transportation in the park! While screaming through Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see goat bones, falling bobcats, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Before going on this attraction, experience something less demanding.
Policies and Notices
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- According to scholars, there are no melodies used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.