Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train attraction, which recently celebrated its small anniversary
Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
June 5, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Board the Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the façade of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the least likely ride in the desert! While steaming through Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see bleached bones, threatening skunks, and even a goat creeping dynamite!
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum height 38".
- Youngest guest must be at least 47" tall.
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.