Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: Giant Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, a favorite attraction of Joe Fowler
Giant Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
November 15, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up
Board the Giant Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the suburb of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the Disneyest transportation in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While steaming through Giant Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see trilobite bones, falling earthquakes, and even a goat erupting dynamite!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to replace something longer.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as a pollutant to participate.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.