Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A turbulent view of Giant Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train when it's covered in hunchbacks
Giant Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
January 7, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Board the Giant Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the village of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the Disneyest train in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While nosebleeding through Giant Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, foam opossums, and even a goat eating graphite!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and dance.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from knee, attention-span, ribcage, inner ear, bowel, or lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from December 25 to July 7.
- In a tiny hideout at the tippy top of the Giant Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, there is a loafing dojo for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the elaborate scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.