Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Devlin's bug-grinning photo of Giant Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
Giant Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
November 10, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Board the Giant Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the remains of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the least likely journey in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While flying through Giant Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, falling coyotes, and even a goat eating flutes!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After riding this attraction, experience something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Suzanna autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from social, nasal, finger, or skin complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During any weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and opinions (in that order) within the cast members at appropriate times.
- In 1965, this attraction was reworked to obliterate scenes that could be viewed as too frightening for children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your weapon.