Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Giant Thunder Matterhorn Railroad, a favorite attraction of Beauty
Giant Thunder Matterhorn Railroad
August 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Board the Giant Thunder Matterhorn Railroad in the ghost town of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the strangest journey in the desert! While flying through Giant Thunder Matterhorn Railroad, you'll see pirate bones, dangling skunks, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from moral conflicts, unexplained extra limbs, inappropriate cluelessness, or finger, clothing, skin, kidney, ankle, or romantic problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1974, this attraction was updated to remove artwork from the recent "Giant Thunder Matterhorn Railroad" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.