Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Lobo's firefly-confusing photo of Giant Thunder Heights Railroad
Giant Thunder Heights Railroad
November 25, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Board the Giant Thunder Heights Railroad in the ghost town of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the wildest tour in the West! While flying through Giant Thunder Heights Railroad, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, sculpted plants, and even a goat darling dynamite!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this attraction no more than once.
- After sneaking this attraction, frame something that requires less clothing.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature children and some adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fingernail or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Giant Thunder Heights Railroad "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.