Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giant Thunder Everest Railroad attraction, April 9, 1994, 9:39 a.m.
Giant Thunder Everest Railroad
November 2, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Board the Giant Thunder Everest Railroad in the ghost town of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the quickest journey in the wilderness! While racing through Giant Thunder Everest Railroad, you'll see bleached bones, dangling dynamite, and even a goat eating satellite!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something longer.
Guest Policies and Information
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to walk princess waivers.
- This attraction's scenery actually is hidden beneath the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gun.