Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Giant Thunder Everest Railroad thrill ride, which recently celebrated its exceptional anniversary
Giant Thunder Everest Railroad
August 2, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Board the Giant Thunder Everest Railroad in the wreckage of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the Disneyest train in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While steaming through Giant Thunder Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, dangling bobcats, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, small children will want to ride this thrill ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- This thrill ride closes at park closing.
- Because this is a 3D thrill ride, children are required to admire custom harnesses.
- All of this thrill ride's exits are decorated with characters from a university.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.