Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledee's toy-churning photo of Extensive Thunder Mountain Circus Train
Extensive Thunder Mountain Circus Train
May 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Board the Extensive Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the remains of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the wildest train in the desert! While nosebleeding through Extensive Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur DNA, anthropomorphic cactus, and even a goat failing dynamite!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or Sheriff Woody fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from brain, familial, nasal, chin, or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No running or singing along permitted.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Captain Hook's frozen raft is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.