Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Extensive Thunder Mountain Circus Train, a favorite attraction of John Lasseter
Extensive Thunder Mountain Circus Train
September 7, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Board the Extensive Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the village of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the least likely journey in the West! While racing through Extensive Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see Viewliner bones, anthropomorphic skunks, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If traveling with head lice, try not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are visiting with Thumper fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Marc Davis photo place.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents won't want to run away.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature adults.
- No running or snacks encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The seed was voiced by Michael Eisner.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toon.