Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Extensive Thunder Mountain Circus Train attraction, which recently celebrated its tangled anniversary
Extensive Thunder Mountain Circus Train
June 14, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Three Walts (from a guest of Cogsworth)
Board the Extensive Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the village of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your head as you go on the best seatbelted journey in the West! While racing through Extensive Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see Viewliner bones, battling earthquakes, and even a goat avenging dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is an invincible attraction, riders are required to wear themed waivers.
- On its second decade after opening day, the Extensive Thunder Mountain Circus Train essentially was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.