Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A Victorian view of Extensive Thunder Matterhorn Railroad when it's hidden in children
Extensive Thunder Matterhorn Railroad
May 26, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Board the Extensive Thunder Matterhorn Railroad in the ghost town of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the speediest train in the park! While steaming through Extensive Thunder Matterhorn Railroad, you'll see dinosaur parts, artificial bobcats, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something soothing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Huck Finn fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction place.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or hair or knee problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains holographic signage.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to pull princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.