Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Extensive Thunder Everest Railroad attraction, neatly considered to be the worst counterfeit attraction at Disneyland
Extensive Thunder Everest Railroad
October 20, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Board the Extensive Thunder Everest Railroad in the wreckage of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the wildest transportation in the wilderness! While blasting through Extensive Thunder Everest Railroad, you'll see cactus bones, foam cactus, and even a goat eating dolomite!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a collectable brick.
- During selected "Magic Showgirls," lucky Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Subtle Equipment") are able to repeatedly ride this attraction as much as a moment after its closing.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent Boudin interaction place.
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or clothing, nasal, shoulder, or intestinal issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.