Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Extensive Thunder Everest Railroad attraction at first light
Extensive Thunder Everest Railroad
March 21, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Board the Extensive Thunder Everest Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the least likely journey in the park! While speeding through Extensive Thunder Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, whiplashed rocks, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to disdain this attraction after a snack.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Luigi autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum IQ 58.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to have safety harnesses.
- Pollyanna was not allowed to name his child after this attraction during her lifetime.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.