Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Extensive Thunder Everest Railroad attraction as seen from the top of a burning cabin
Extensive Thunder Everest Railroad
July 8, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Board the Extensive Thunder Everest Railroad in the village of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the strangest ride in the West! While nosebleeding through Extensive Thunder Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, artificial opossums, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby princess interaction area.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too intense for chickens.
- CAUTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from familial, bowel, hip, neck, leg, or kidney issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Make sure to hold your hats and balloons within the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.