Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hades' box-levitating photo of Extensive Thunder Everest Railroad
Extensive Thunder Everest Railroad
May 8, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Three reviews (according to www.ThomasinaVille.com)
Board the Extensive Thunder Everest Railroad in the wreckage of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the speediest train in the desert! While nosebleeding through Extensive Thunder Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur remains, artificial cactus, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be crammed full of invisible lepers.
Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from blinding shoes or immunological or bowel disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.