Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Enormous Thunder Mountain Train Disaster attraction, which recently celebrated its slower anniversary
Enormous Thunder Mountain Train Disaster
February 9, 1985
Avg. queue length:
9 minutes (or 3 minutes on foot)
Board the Enormous Thunder Mountain Train Disaster in the ghost town of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the quickest journey in the desert! While zooming through Enormous Thunder Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see bleached bones, exploding plants, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If traveling with a small group, remember to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby themed photo thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature children.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to obtain custom spires.
- This attraction's track actually is hidden beneath the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.