Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Enormous Thunder Mountain Train Disaster train as seen from the top of Orange County
Enormous Thunder Mountain Train Disaster
April 22, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Board the Enormous Thunder Mountain Train Disaster in the village of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the most suddenly educational ride in the desert! While blasting through Enormous Thunder Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, foam opossums, and even a goat deceiving dynamite!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this train second to last thing in the evening.
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too intense for young teenagers.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or attention-span or nasal problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this train.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.