Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tiki view of Dinky Thunder Mountain Train Disaster when it's not bathed in tarps
Dinky Thunder Mountain Train Disaster
October 3, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Board the Dinky Thunder Mountain Train Disaster in the wreckage of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the least likely tour in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While racing through Dinky Thunder Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see giant bones, threatening rocks, and even a goat skidding dynamite!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from familial, heart, shoulder, or inner ear complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from November 3 until something like March 29.
- This was one of the last "Q ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.