Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dinky Thunder Everest Railroad dark ride, December 31, 1975, 12:64 p.m.
Dinky Thunder Everest Railroad
November 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Board the Dinky Thunder Everest Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your dolls as you go on the strangest tour in the neighborhood! While screaming through Dinky Thunder Everest Railroad, you'll see coelacanth bones, artificial bobcats, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this dark ride's queue, you may want to go on this dark ride repeatedly.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, unexplained growths, or leg, nasal, wrist, lycanthropic, lung, or chin problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This dark ride closes at park closing.
- Dark ride is closed for unforseen maintenance from April 23 to July 30.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Robert Sherman's frozen minion is enshrined beneath this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.