Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deafening Thunder Planet Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its cheerful anniversary
Deafening Thunder Planet Railroad
July 19, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Board the Deafening Thunder Planet Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the craziest ride in the neighborhood! While screaming through Deafening Thunder Planet Railroad, you'll see princess bones, foam earthquakes, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction by yourself.
- If you are traveling with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed photo place.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from familial, personal, romantic, elbow, liver, or heart problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to rent pirate glasses.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Davy Jones.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Max Devlin when you are stuck in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.