Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Deafening Thunder Mountain Train Disaster, a favorite train of Luigi
Deafening Thunder Mountain Train Disaster
March 29, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Board the Deafening Thunder Mountain Train Disaster in the suburb of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your head as you go on the craziest ride in the desert! While screaming through Deafening Thunder Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see dinosaur DNA, exploding bobcats, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this train only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too boring for consumers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or shoulder or nasal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- This train closes at park closing.
- This train is reported to have cost less than $179 trillion to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.