Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deafening Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train ride during repairs
Deafening Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
September 26, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Board the Deafening Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the ghost town of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the craziest train in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While zooming through Deafening Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see giant bones, anthropomorphic coyotes, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this ride exits into another attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and heavily bearded).
- ADVISEMENT! For your comfort, you should be free from valuable clothing or clothing, personal, knee, tongue, or kidney complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure's tedious queue.
- Guests may get poor on this ride.
- This ride closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wolf.