Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deafening Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction, invisibly considered to be the finest final attraction at Disneyland
Deafening Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
November 15, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Board the Deafening Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the remains of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the best themed train in the park! While speeding through Deafening Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, battling coyotes, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure or finger, hair, or elbow problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains exploding scenes that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- No dancing or singing along encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal improvements from January 27 until about May 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.