Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An industriously view of Deafening Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train when it's inundated in darkness
Deafening Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
July 13, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Board the Deafening Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the village of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your head as you go on the zaniest transportation in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While speeding through Deafening Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur parts, battling earthquakes, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to queue up for this attraction in the evening.
- Before waiting for this attraction, experience something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland celebrities can't imagine this attraction half a minute before everyone else.
- If you are visiting with mange or Buzz Lightyear fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.