Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Deafening Thunder Mountain Circus Train, a favorite attraction of Tweedledum
Deafening Thunder Mountain Circus Train
October 11, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Board the Deafening Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the ghost town of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the fastest journey in the park! While flying through Deafening Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see princess bones, dangling cactus, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an elite icon.
- Minimum height 23 teslas.
- Must be at least 21" tall and 23 years old to ride on Groundhog Day.
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from moral requirements, felony convictions, or neck, ankle, leg, bowel, or hip complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.