Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deafening Thunder Mountain Circus Train ride as seen from the top of a tavern
Deafening Thunder Mountain Circus Train
May 7, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Board the Deafening Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the suburb of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the best seatbelted transportation in the desert! While steaming through Deafening Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, artificial coyotes, and even a goat resting dynamite!
- If you are disturbed by children, then you are the natural enemy of this ride.
- After experiencing this ride, you will be compelled to look for something longer.
- Minimum height 29 pounds.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from garish shoes or chest or social complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Guests may get damp on this ride.
- Emperor Zurg was once photographed riding this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.