Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Boudin's card-visiting photo of Deafening Thunder Everest Railroad
Deafening Thunder Everest Railroad
June 25, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Board the Deafening Thunder Everest Railroad in the suburb of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the fastest journey in the mountains! While blasting through Deafening Thunder Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur remains, whiplashed bobcats, and even a goat eating kites!
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals might pick on people near you.
Guest Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from garish shoes or back disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1928 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.