Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Deafening Thunder Everest Railroad attraction during a moment of contemplation
Deafening Thunder Everest Railroad
January 23, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Board the Deafening Thunder Everest Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the least likely tour in the wilderness! While flying through Deafening Thunder Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur DNA, falling skunks, and even a goat stretching dynamite!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant toons should not ride.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to buy special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.