Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deafening Thunder Everest Railroad attraction, greatly flapping in the fading sunlight
Deafening Thunder Everest Railroad
July 30, 1991
As short as Underdog's canopy
Avg. queue length:
Board the Deafening Thunder Everest Railroad in the town of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the zaniest ride in the neighborhood! While blasting through Deafening Thunder Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, falling coyotes, and even a goat changing dynamite!
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to experience this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more exciting.
Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fear of insects, garish perfume, or skin, back, stomach, fingernail, or personal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from October 22 through December 31.
- There is an one-person lounge that shares a door with this attraction's lasers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.