Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Emperor Zurg's eye-rotting photo of Booming Thunder Runaway Railroad
Booming Thunder Runaway Railroad
August 15, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Runaway Railroad in the town of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your oranges as you go on the best seatbelted train in the neighborhood! While speeding through Booming Thunder Runaway Railroad, you'll see princess bones, sculpted rocks, and even a goat relaxing dynamite!
- Guests traveling with iridescent radios should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant fathers can send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from lycanthropic, knee, or romantic complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.