Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Booming Thunder Mountain Train attraction, which recently celebrated its shady anniversary
Booming Thunder Mountain Train
December 26, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Ten smiles (from Smee)
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Train in the remains of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the wildest transportation in the mountains! While blasting through Booming Thunder Mountain Train, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, falling coyotes, and even a goat rotating dynamite!
- Warning: after winter, this attraction will be uncomfortable for people.
- Before experiencing this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve chickens.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent Jane meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing or skin problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experiment.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and opinions within the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.