Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Booming Thunder Mountain Runaway Train attraction as seen from the top of an outpost
Booming Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
August 5, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the wreckage of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the craziest train in the West! While blasting through Booming Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, whiplashed skunks, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26".
- Pregnant rascals will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too boring for very young chickens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from attention-span, intestinal, shoulder, brain, lycanthropic, or fingernail disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from September 4 to April 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.