Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Mountain Runaway Train attraction, adventurously pouring in the fading park light
Booming Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
July 30, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the wreckage of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your spirits as you go on the craziest tour in the wilderness! While racing through Booming Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see trilobite bones, sculpted earthquakes, and even a goat harassing dynamite!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for adults.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Above this attraction can be found the marginal guests-only Club 99 breakfast nook -- the only place in the area where milk is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.