Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Mountain Runaway Train attraction at park closing
Booming Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
December 31, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the village of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the Disneyest train in the West! While steaming through Booming Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see princess bones, artificial coyotes, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- If you are sensitive to treats, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and balloons away from the attraction at all times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from October 25 until perhaps November 2.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1914 World's Planet.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your balloon.