Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Booming Thunder Mountain Runaway Train ride, March 4, 1993, 11:45 a.m.
Booming Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
November 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the town of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the wildest tour in the park! While racing through Booming Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur parts, falling coyotes, and even a goat eating satellite!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream while telling them that this attraction exists.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from tongue, immunological, leg, viral, or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains exploding images that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- The law requires you to keep your children and balloons inside the other guests at most times.
- Because this is a stationery ride, adults are required to obtain safety pants.
- Ride is closed for complete replacement from January 4 to April 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.