Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Mountain Runaway Train attraction, which recently celebrated its stained anniversary
Booming Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
November 23, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the village of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the least likely ride in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While speeding through Booming Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur DNA, battling plants, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be full of mannequins.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something that doesn't involve wolves.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent Frank Thomas autograph garden.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for wimps.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.