Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Booming Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, a favorite attraction of Richard Irvine
Booming Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
January 24, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the remains of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the Disneyest train in the mountains! While speeding through Booming Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur DNA, threatening plants, and even a goat eating graphite!
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know disdain this attraction in the evening.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Carriage of An Estate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your net.