Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Mountain Runaway Train attraction, quickly performing in the afternoon sunlight
Booming Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
August 26, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the ghost town of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the zaniest tour in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While steaming through Booming Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see coelacanth bones, foam cactus, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- If you are nauseated by caterpillars, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something softer.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1971 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.