Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland attraction during repairs
Booming Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
June 30, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the ghost town of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the wildest transportation in the mountains! While nosebleeding through Booming Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, whiplashed cactus, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, dietary issues, or back problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from March 10 until about June 11.
- Roy Disney had a private museum constructed behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.