Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland attraction during repairs
Booming Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
October 2, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the remains of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the craziest journey in the West! While racing through Booming Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see cave man bones, artificial skunks, and even a goat eating youths!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction alone.
- After riding this attraction, look for something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature consumers.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and balloons inside the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.