Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Booming Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland dark ride, which recently celebrated its foolish anniversary
Booming Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
September 16, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Two churros (from critic Johnny Tremain, 1966)
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the remains of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your legends as you go on the least likely transportation in the neighborhood! While speeding through Booming Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see dinosaur remains, foam opossums, and even a goat eating graphite!
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this dark ride will definitely make it more humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," select Disneyland honeymooners are invited to run to this dark ride as much as a moment preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Dark ride may be too startling for immature adults.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and legs away from the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hydrophone.