Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland attraction, which recently celebrated its happy anniversary
Booming Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
February 27, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the ghost town of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the speediest train in the desert! While flying through Booming Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see trilobite bones, whiplashed rocks, and even a goat roving dynamite!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests might joke with you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from clothing or kidney issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.