Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, a favorite ride of Rocketeer
Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
December 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the suburb of Rainbow Delusion, then hold on to your kids as you go on the speediest transportation in the neighborhood! While nosebleeding through Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur parts, foam rocks, and even a goat flocking dynamite!
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to queue with a relative stranger, because this ride will definitely make it awkward.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from bowel, brain, lycanthropic, lung, stomach, or nasal problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this ride may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very damp on this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.