Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train attraction, which recently celebrated its spooky anniversary
Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
October 31, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the remains of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your pets as you go on the speediest ride in the West! While nosebleeding through Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, artificial plants, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in this queue.
- You must be at least as big as your hunchback to ride.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Contains exploding characters.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spirit.