Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train attraction, December 1, 2015, 11:23 p.m.
Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
August 7, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the façade of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the speediest ride in the West! While speeding through Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, battling rocks, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to fear this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- During any storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to purchase safety specticles.
- Attraction is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from noon through October 15.
- There is a private restroom just outside this attraction's beads.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.