Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train attraction, which recently celebrated its soundsational anniversary
Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
November 20, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Three and a smidge toons (from www.SouthernPlanets.net)
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the ghost town of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the fastest ride in the neighborhood! While nosebleeding through Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see cactus bones, battling opossums, and even a goat festering dynamite!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will have a tendency to make silly comments to people near you.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from brain or neck issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding signage that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- In a tiny alcove at the tippy top of the Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, there is a snake-charming dojo for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.