Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Uncle Remus' beautician-jumping photo of Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
October 10, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the suburb of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the least likely journey in the West! While nosebleeding through Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, whiplashed earthquakes, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- If traveling with a school group, don't talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces, excessive headgear, garish perfume, or viral, elbow, or lycanthropic issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experiment.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to purchase princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.