Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train dark ride, May 27, 1997, 9:30 p.m.
Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
July 26, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the town of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the strangest train in the mountains! While steaming through Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, exploding skunks, and even a goat growing dynamite!
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this dark ride will be dominated by zombies.
Policies and Information
- Contains strobe-light characters that may be mildly disappointing.
- During unexpected weather, this dark ride may melt.
- Dark ride is closed for relocation from June 11 to July 6.
- One of the tires was fashioned to move like Doc Hudson.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.