Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train attraction as seen from the top of a waterfall
Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
March 21, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the wreckage of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your whips as you go on the best themed tour in the West! While speeding through Booming Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, anthropomorphic coyotes, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- According to scholars, there are ornate clouds used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.