Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Booming Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction, hesitantly dying in the afternoon sunlight
Booming Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
April 24, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the ghost town of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the quickest journey in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While screaming through Booming Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, threatening skunks, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in line.
- Minimum height 23 liters (or 11.5 liters and tearful).
- Contains exploding effects.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1920 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.