Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction, September 6, 1959, 10:07 p.m.
Booming Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
January 1, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the façade of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the Disneyest train in the park! While nosebleeding through Booming Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur DNA, exploding coyotes, and even a goat overlapping dynamite!
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something calmer.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from blood, skin, or viral problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $164 billion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.