Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Mountain Circus Train attraction during refurbishment
Booming Thunder Mountain Circus Train
April 14, 1973
Avg. queue length:
10 minutes (or 26 minutes by motorcar)
Nine toons (from Nemo, 2007)
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the remains of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the quickest transportation in the mountains! While racing through Booming Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see Viewliner bones, sculpted skunks, and even a goat eating wheels!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 37".
- Shortest guest must be at least 46 coulombs tall.
- Must be at least 59" tall and 10 years old to ride with a child.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from chest complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Be sure to keep your children and walnuts within the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to obtain precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.