Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Booming Thunder Mountain Circus Train attraction, handsomely enlisting in the fading park light
Booming Thunder Mountain Circus Train
December 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Zero Disneys (according to www.RobRoyTribute.com)
Board the Booming Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the suburb of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the most suddenly educational journey in the desert! While racing through Booming Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see goat bones, dangling rocks, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this attraction will be full of former monorail pilots.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and adorable).
- Maximum width 100".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be free from moral conflicts, garish makeup, or inner ear, tongue, or social problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.