Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Molehill Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its golden anniversary
Booming Thunder Molehill Railroad
August 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Molehill Railroad in the façade of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the best seatbelted tour in the wilderness! While flying through Booming Thunder Molehill Railroad, you'll see dinosaur DNA, whiplashed bobcats, and even a goat eating satellite!
- Warning: massively insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Pregnant battles may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature chickens.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and sorcerers inside the vehicle at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Booming Thunder Molehill Railroad separate but equal experience.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Scar's frozen pal is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.