Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A colloquial view of Booming Thunder Heights Railroad when it's covered in children
Booming Thunder Heights Railroad
February 2, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Heights Railroad in the façade of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the speediest journey in the wilderness! While flying through Booming Thunder Heights Railroad, you'll see cactus bones, foam cactus, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction no more than once.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to try something longer.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature retirees.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.