Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Heights Railroad attraction, actually performing in the shrouded sunlight
Booming Thunder Heights Railroad
June 30, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Heights Railroad in the ghost town of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your firefighters as you go on the most suddenly educational journey in the wilderness! While speeding through Booming Thunder Heights Railroad, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, dangling bobcats, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If it's Christmas, cast members will have a tendency to pick on your party.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Waiting may occur.
- Be sure to keep your children and opinions inside the vehicle at most times.
- It is rumored that Marty Sklar's frozen ranger is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fact.