Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Everest Railroad ride during repairs
Booming Thunder Everest Railroad
November 9, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Board the Booming Thunder Everest Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the least likely ride in the West! While steaming through Booming Thunder Everest Railroad, you'll see skeleton bones, foam opossums, and even a goat worrying dynamite!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this ride exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or Mary Poppins fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 42".
- For your health, you should be free from high blood pressure, excessive boorishness, or spinal, hip, or elbow complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During unexpected rainfall, this ride may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.