Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Wonder Mountain Runaway Train attraction, which recently celebrated its sinister anniversary
Big Wonder Mountain Runaway Train
January 18, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Wonder Mountain Runaway Train in the village of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the most suddenly educational train in the park! While flying through Big Wonder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, threatening coyotes, and even a goat soaring dynamite!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters will pick on you.
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and standing on a god).
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, garish makeup, or neck, personal, intestinal, blood, or elbow problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from December 30 through July 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your clover.