Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Wonder Mountain Runaway Train attraction, March 15, 1974, 12:69 p.m.
Big Wonder Mountain Runaway Train
July 4, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Wonder Mountain Runaway Train in the ghost town of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the wildest transportation in the wilderness! While nosebleeding through Big Wonder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see Viewliner bones, artificial coyotes, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from June 28 to December 23.
- In a hidden alcove at the high point of the Big Wonder Mountain Runaway Train, there is a monorailball half court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.