Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train attraction, massively splashing in the morning sunlight
Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train
October 30, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train in the ghost town of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the wildest ride in the West! While steaming through Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, artificial rocks, and even a goat rumbling dynamite!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from stomach problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.