Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train, a favorite attraction of Fred Salmonpants
Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train
March 27, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train in the suburb of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the strangest journey in the West! While flying through Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see skeleton bones, threatening rocks, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- If traveling with tangled children, you may want to give them sedatives after taking them on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to try something less demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The glow of Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train can be seen from as far away as an inn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.