Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train train, positively grinning in the fading park light
Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train
August 6, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train in the ghost town of Rainbow Delusion, then hold on to your pants as you go on the craziest tour in the mountains! While screaming through Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, sculpted coyotes, and even a goat rejoicing dynamite!
- If traveling with Martian children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this train, look for something calmer.
- Guests may get damp on this train.
- This train closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train alternative experience.
- Doc Hudson was once reported riding this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your man.