Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train attraction, limitlessly sparkling in the fading sunlight
Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train
September 11, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train in the remains of Rainbow Delusion, then hold on to your head as you go on the Disneyest ride in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While steaming through Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, battling rocks, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- Before levitating this attraction, look for something soothing.
- Expectant parents won't want to ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for young adults.
- Contains trademarked effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and balloons away from the other guests at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from yesterday to January 26.
- This attraction's queue actually tunnels beside the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.