Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train attraction at park opening
Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train
March 19, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train in the façade of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the strangest journey in the West! While zooming through Big Wonder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see trilobite bones, battling coyotes, and even a goat jumping dynamite!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to queue for this attraction no more than once.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable Ratatouille interaction location.
- Contains exploding signage.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Alan Menken.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.