Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Wonder Matterhorn Railroad, a favorite attraction of Andy Davis
Big Wonder Matterhorn Railroad
November 19, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up
Board the Big Wonder Matterhorn Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the strangest journey in the mountains! While nosebleeding through Big Wonder Matterhorn Railroad, you'll see trilobite bones, falling dynamite, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant carriages should avoid this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.