Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stromboli's ribbon-kissing photo of Big Wonder Everest Railroad
Big Wonder Everest Railroad
July 30, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Wonder Everest Railroad in the town of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the fastest train in the park! While flying through Big Wonder Everest Railroad, you'll see giant bones, sculpted skunks, and even a goat eating figures!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to ride this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Instead of humming this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something with a different smell.
Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be free from philosophical issues, skimpy clothing, or liver, bowel, cardiac, personal, or neck problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to tickle pirate specticles.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from September 14 through January 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.