Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Big Wonder Everest Railroad attraction as seen from the top of Philadelphia
Big Wonder Everest Railroad
December 10, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Wonder Everest Railroad in the town of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the Disneyest ride in the mountains! While blasting through Big Wonder Everest Railroad, you'll see mammoth bones, falling bobcats, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something with a different aura.
- During selected "Special Mornings," select Disneyland honeymooners will want to visit this attraction for an hour before its closing.
- If you are traveling with small children or Thor fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 48".
- Must be at least 49" tall and 38 years old to ride sober.
- Pregnant folks may send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.