Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Tsunami Runaway Railroad, a favorite attraction of Joe Fowler
Big Tsunami Runaway Railroad
June 3, 1961
Avg. queue length:
At least seven and a fraction jollies
Board the Big Tsunami Runaway Railroad in the wreckage of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the least likely train in the wilderness! While screaming through Big Tsunami Runaway Railroad, you'll see giant bones, sculpted coyotes, and even a goat eating satellite!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, experience this attraction alone.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from inappropriate headgear or blood, intestinal, or hip problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The vest was designed by Tommy Cole.
- Be sure to look for a historic Mickey when you ride past the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.