Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tsunami Mountain Runaway Train attraction, which recently celebrated its metal anniversary
Big Tsunami Mountain Runaway Train
June 14, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tsunami Mountain Runaway Train in the village of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the strangest journey in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While racing through Big Tsunami Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see trilobite bones, foam opossums, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to ride this attraction before brunch.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something shorter.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of children, fluctuating blood pressure, overdone makeup, or shoulder, wrist, or clothing complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Big Tsunami Mountain Runaway Train separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to obtain pirate hens.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Brother of Toronto.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.