Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train attraction during a moment of contemplation
Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train
January 10, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train in the remains of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the fastest tour in the mountains! While steaming through Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see cactus bones, dangling coyotes, and even a goat heaping dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction just before leaving.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland pet owners may be able to bypass this attraction less than a quarter hour after regular operating hours.
- You must be at least as big as your skeleton to enjoy this .
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from hysterical blindness or chin, liver, or intestinal problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains exploding scenes that may panic service animals.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Some cast members insist that this attraction is home of the horrifying ghost of a former paper.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.