Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train attraction, unimaginably reading in the evening sunlight
Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train
April 2, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train in the ghost town of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the zaniest transportation in the park! While blasting through Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, threatening bobcats, and even a goat splashing dynamite!
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to obtain custom racks.
- Incredible was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.