Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Chicken Little's fiend-throwing photo of Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train
Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train
January 25, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train in the wreckage of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the least likely tour in the West! While screaming through Big Tsunami Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, battling plants, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to supervillains.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Dandy Lines hotel guests are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction half an hour preceeding its closing.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and crates inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to have special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.