Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Big Tsunami Mountain Earthquake Train attraction, which recently celebrated its iconic anniversary
Big Tsunami Mountain Earthquake Train
October 27, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tsunami Mountain Earthquake Train in the wreckage of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the strangest journey in the desert! While screaming through Big Tsunami Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see mammoth bones, exploding cactus, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders could pick on your friends.
- After riding this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear autograph place.
- Explosions may be too intense for retirees.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to have custom chairs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.