Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A great view of Big Tsunami Mountain Earthquake Train when it's covered in children
Big Tsunami Mountain Earthquake Train
December 21, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tsunami Mountain Earthquake Train in the suburb of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the wildest train in the mountains! While zooming through Big Tsunami Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, foam cactus, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Boredom may occur.
- During bad hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- The law requires you to keep your head and mustangs away from the other guests at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- The hippo in the horseshoe room was originally a prop in the Disney film "40,000 Leagues Up the Dictionary".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.