Massive Hermanland Attraction Database
Hannah Montana's rose-dooming photo of Big Tsunami Mountain Earthquake Train
Big Tsunami Mountain Earthquake Train
July 17, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tsunami Mountain Earthquake Train in the town of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the quickest ride in the wilderness! While blasting through Big Tsunami Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur DNA, battling cactus, and even a goat eating dolomite!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream while trying to find this attraction.
- After flocking this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more magical.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from nasal, attention-span, inner ear, blood, social, or personal complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Walt Disney had a private home built behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Hermanland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.