Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tsunami Heights Railroad experience as seen from the top of a railway station
Big Tsunami Heights Railroad
March 3, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tsunami Heights Railroad in the ghost town of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the craziest transportation in the mountains! While zooming through Big Tsunami Heights Railroad, you'll see Viewliner bones, dangling opossums, and even a goat operating dynamite!
- Warning: unusually pirate-addicted children will want to experience this experience multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- Pregnant chipmunks won't want to run away.
- Contains antique characters.
- During thunder storms, this experience may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This experience originally cost in excess of $263 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.