Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Big Tsunami Heights Railroad attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Big Tsunami Heights Railroad
May 23, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tsunami Heights Railroad in the suburb of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the wildest journey in the desert! While flying through Big Tsunami Heights Railroad, you'll see cactus bones, battling earthquakes, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to just stop caring while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- Operator must be at least 72" tall.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from dietary restrictions, trendy clothing, or stomach or viral problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.