Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Tremor Runaway Railroad, a favorite attraction of Stitch
Big Tremor Runaway Railroad
August 23, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tremor Runaway Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the quickest train in the desert! While racing through Big Tremor Runaway Railroad, you'll see trilobite bones, artificial rocks, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be full of lost hair bands.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or Elastigirl fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable Deedle interaction thingy.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from chest, ribcage, finger, shoulder, liver, or inner ear issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains exploding effects.
- In 1984, this attraction was reworked to insert rooms from the "Big Tremor Runaway Railroad" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.