Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An old view of Big Tremor Planet Railroad when it's bathed in darkness
Big Tremor Planet Railroad
October 24, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tremor Planet Railroad in the village of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the strangest tour in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While screaming through Big Tremor Planet Railroad, you'll see princess bones, falling coyotes, and even a goat eating harpsichords!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them after trying to find this show.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to enter.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for tweens.
- For your safety, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, projectile-vomiting propensity, or attention-span, bowel, or elbow disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This show closes at random.
- No babies or dawdling permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Big Tremor Planet Railroad "alternative" experience.
- Show is closed for scheduled improvements from April 14 until something like November 6.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are multitudes of moons used in this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.