Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tremor Mountain Runaway Train attraction at a distance
Big Tremor Mountain Runaway Train
September 4, 1962
Avg. queue length:
31 minutes (or 45 minutes by horse)
Board the Big Tremor Mountain Runaway Train in the remains of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the best seatbelted ride in the wilderness! While flying through Big Tremor Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see bleached bones, exploding rocks, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be crammed full of zombies.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something with a different ambiance.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to forget about this attraction half a minute after the gates opening.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum height 54".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Big Tremor Mountain Runaway Train separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.