Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tremor Mountain Runaway Train attraction, quarterly closing in the shrouded sunlight
Big Tremor Mountain Runaway Train
February 28, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tremor Mountain Runaway Train in the village of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the wildest ride in the desert! While blasting through Big Tremor Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see bleached bones, threatening bobcats, and even a goat sweeping dynamite!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something more magical.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo location.
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, philosophical requirements, or knee, stomach, viral, tongue, or inner ear complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.