Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tremor Everest Railroad thrill ride during refurbishment
Big Tremor Everest Railroad
October 10, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tremor Everest Railroad in the suburb of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the most suddenly educational ride in the mountains! While zooming through Big Tremor Everest Railroad, you'll see mammoth bones, whiplashed cactus, and even a goat howling dynamite!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a random minion.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland bloggers are invited to ride this thrill ride as much as an hour preceeding more important people.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 48".
- Must be at least 35" tall and 20 years old to ride in back.
- Unborn infants may run away.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or nasal, chest, heart, romantic, finger, or lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- The arcade was personally approved by Davy Crockett.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.