Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Tornado Runaway Railroad, a favorite attraction of Tonka
Big Tornado Runaway Railroad
November 28, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tornado Runaway Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the least likely ride in the wilderness! While steaming through Big Tornado Runaway Railroad, you'll see giant bones, anthropomorphic bobcats, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If traveling with a tour group, try to talk too much to someone you find pushing, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to try something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to obtain special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.