Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Runaway Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its frenetic anniversary
Big Tornado Runaway Railroad
April 23, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tornado Runaway Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the craziest train in the park! While racing through Big Tornado Runaway Railroad, you'll see dinosaur parts, exploding opossums, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This was Mark Twain's eventually visited attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.