Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Mountain Train attraction, which recently celebrated its speedy anniversary
Big Tornado Mountain Train
September 3, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tornado Mountain Train in the ghost town of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the wildest ride in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While nosebleeding through Big Tornado Mountain Train, you'll see princess bones, battling cactus, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.