Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stromboli's triceratops-pulsating photo of Big Tornado Mountain Train
Big Tornado Mountain Train
August 30, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tornado Mountain Train in the remains of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your cacti as you go on the most suddenly educational ride in the park! While racing through Big Tornado Mountain Train, you'll see pirate bones, foam earthquakes, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant parents can ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from inner ear or wrist complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- Annual passholders may be heard speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.