Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Mountain Haunted Train dark ride, November 15, 1986, 1:93 p.m.
Big Tornado Mountain Haunted Train
August 15, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tornado Mountain Haunted Train in the façade of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your scientists as you go on the speediest transportation in the West! While speeding through Big Tornado Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see Viewliner bones, artificial coyotes, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of going on this dark ride, your kids will want to look for something more magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant characters should not ride.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Strollers and this dark ride do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.