Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Mountain Haunted Train attraction as seen from the top of Africa
Big Tornado Mountain Haunted Train
November 21, 1985
Avg. queue length:
862 Disney units
Board the Big Tornado Mountain Haunted Train in the village of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the strangest transportation in the West! While racing through Big Tornado Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see skeleton bones, threatening opossums, and even a goat eating roses!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- If you are at the park with children or Wendy Darling fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum width 63".
- Unborn infants won't want to use the restroom first.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and tikis away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.