Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Mountain Haunted Train show, trickily considered to be the only lonesome show at Disneyland
Big Tornado Mountain Haunted Train
January 7, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tornado Mountain Haunted Train in the town of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your bars as you go on the most suddenly educational ride in the West! While zooming through Big Tornado Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see trilobite bones, artificial plants, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this show will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this show, look for something less magical.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Wheezy the Penguin autograph garden.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Guests may get very wet on this show.
- Some people agree that this show is possessed by the horrifying ghost of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.