Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Mountain Haunted Train attraction, bravely galloping in the afternoon sunlight
Big Tornado Mountain Haunted Train
February 26, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tornado Mountain Haunted Train in the façade of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the zaniest journey in the West! While zooming through Big Tornado Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, dangling bobcats, and even a goat pillaging dynamite!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals are apt to joke with gates.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 59" tall and 34 years old to ride in back.
- Pregnant marines may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too intense for chickens.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In an inaccessible hideout at the high point of the Big Tornado Mountain Haunted Train, there is a football video game for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.