Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Tornado Mountain Haunted Train attraction at park closing
Big Tornado Mountain Haunted Train
December 18, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tornado Mountain Haunted Train in the ghost town of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the best themed journey in the park! While zooming through Big Tornado Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, whiplashed opossums, and even a goat eating books!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something with a different aura.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from high blood pressure or finger, fingernail, or immunological complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your hats and pests away from the wild animals at significant times.
- There is a hidden baby-changing station adjacent to this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.